This is the first time I have been nominated for The MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD and this time by Rashmi and Srishti, an amazing blogger, who always inspire to keep going.
Thank you so much for the nomination.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
My questions for them:
1: Tell me about your favourite food and the food you dislike the most?
2: If you have to save one thing from your house when it’s burning what would you save apart from your family.
3: A quote that keeps you going?
4: What inspires you to go ahead when you’re feeling low?
1) A quote which would define you?
Do not conform, Grow and Passion Rules us all are the ones that defines ME>.
2) Your best life lesson till date?
Never tell everyone, everything you know, because at the end, they’ll take your advantage with all the things that you told them. And remember, you’re here to grow, so don’t giveup! these are the best life lessons I got till date.
3) The most important thing for survival and success?
To let go. Yes, that’s my mantra of survival and success. To let go what you don’t like and being positivite.
4) The most funny or weirdest incident of your life?
When I sleepwalked to my uncle’s place, one floor above us to use the loo. and no one knew I was not at home until I knocked on the door. The funniest part is, the next morning I didn’t even know this happened until mom told me.
5) If offered, what would be the one thing(or wish) that you would ask for (only one)?
To keep me healthy that I can run my own library cafe with my family in London! (It has everything I want! :P)
1. The proudest moment of your life?
When I got my first cheque from my freelancing work, when My student older than me said, Maam I got an amazing job just because of you.
2. What is the most courageous thing you ever did?
To do what I want, rejecting many offers that I got. And to do something different. Well, I am the Youngest entrepreneur in my family.
3. Your favorite writer?
Shobha de and sudha murthy! I Love her books.
4. The funniest or weirdest thing you ever did for the sake of a loved one?
To act weird and make them smile whenI am hurt. And Funny! Ahh I just acted funny whch made him smiled.
5. What does the word “love” mean to you?
It’s something without expectations for me.
Three things about myself:
I am a versatile and Impatient Gemini soul. A big foodie and a traveller.
For me, It’s aways positivity first along with family. I am too emotional!
I am a Digital marketing trainer, a freelancer and a blogger wanting to settle down and have a family.
eagerly waiting to hear from you all!
Check my best posts here.