Tarun Deep Singh is an author of the book The Journey with in .
Read: BOOK REVIEW: THE JOURNEY TRAVELLER WITH in
Get your copy here.
About the Author:
Tarun Deep Singh has done his MS in Electrical Engineering from Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA. He has coauthored a US patent on Fault Isolation on PCI bus. He is an IT professional and lives in Chandigarh, India. He is passionate about writing and likes to express his thoughts. He loves to play Table Tennis and writing poems in Hindi.
- Following are the list of his publications:
- Book “The Journey: Traveller With In” published by Becomeshakespeare.com
- The story “Resurrection of Faith” published in Chicken Soup for the Indian Teenage Soul-Teen Talk-Growing Up by Westland Publishers.
- Self Published Book: “What Is an Indian?” Self Published Book: “Man Is A Thought: Scientific and Theological Journey To Space of Thoughts.”
- If you were to change your genre, which one would you choose?
– I don’t make choices here ☺️.here.ver Infinite decides for me I will right. How can I know which treasure ‘IT’ has in store for me? I just want to be part of His Plan.
What are your hobbies, passion other than writing?
– Writing is a constant passion since 1994. I started with poems in Hindi. Then I am raised in the country obsessed with Sachin Tendulkar as the hero. So, cricket is also all time passion. But nowadays table tennis has become one. Timo Boll is my all time favourite TT player. Writing is an expression of soul and table tennis has become an action of the soul. If I get time, after this I like to do macro photography with my canon.
How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?
– So, far four. One of them I may never publish since I can never complete it. It is about my emotions for my Guru, Dhan Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Other than that my first self-published book, Man is a Thought. For me, it is my thesis where I explained how thought may look, how they come to real-time space etc. It happened and I wrote it down.
How did it feel when your first book got published?
Answer: Well, I was excited and humbled in gratitude.
What is your motivation for writing more?
– When you are alone, you have time for yourself. And writing is the best part. I write to express my gratitude for my Guru. He is my motivation. He is infinite and I just try to throw pebbles of my thoughts in the ocean. He is the reason, I started writing and He will be the reason I if I write more.
And yes, I am surrounded by family and friends who constantly support me.
Do you pen down revelations and ideas as you get them, right then and there?
– I always carry a notebook and pen. But most of the ideas come in a state where I cannot note them down. So, I keep memorizing them by repetition. And try to memorize high-level details so that I can extend them as required in a notebook.
Although all books say that all the characters in the book aren’t real or related, but are they really all fictional and made up?
– In my book journey, some part of is me. Just imagine, an individual not being heard by the world, what he will do. He will either go crazy or will reach out to his deeper aspects. By my Guru’s Grace, I found myself in later part. And that’s how I managed to club my experience and present them.
What other genres do you enjoy reading?
– I don’t read much. One of dearest friend said to me once, “Your time to contribute original thoughts has begun. Don’t read too much since you will loose the authenticity by being biased to someone other thoughts.” And I have been following his advice. But I can read anything but not romance.
Which of the novels best describes you as a person?
– It is not a novel but a book called A Beautiful Mind. The difference is I am not mathematician, schezopanic and legend. But Dr. Nash initial struggle to express himself to be understood by world, bunking classes to find original idea, living in solitude, then coming up with idea of Nash Equilibrium and then people around him giving him respect matches with my life in US Grad School. His was 37 page thesis and mine was US Patent.
(I am just honest here. It is not my arrogance or I want to prove something. I am a very humble person.)
From the fictional world, I would love to be Frodo – The Ring Bearer. Not because he turns out to be the hero but he carries the responsibility on his shoulder through out his journey.
Can you tell us about your current projects?
– Right now, I am planning to work on my new book. I plan to explore duality. How it impacts us, the cause, forms…
One character from your books, that you like the most.
– I have written non-fictional books. But I like the ‘Seeker’ the most. Since this word describes my state.